Corporate and Personal Tax, Accountant, Tax Return, Accounting Services, personal taxation, personal tax service provider, reliable accounting service provider, good accounting service, accounting consultancy, corporate reorganizations, partnerships, trusts, death of a taxpayer, transfer of property among family members, Quickbooks, Certified Quickbooks Pro Consultant, Intuit Canada, Simply Accounting Consultant, MYOB Consultant, Accpac Consultant


Welcome to V-Tac Accounting & Tax! The Professionals' Professional.


  • What kind of income tax services does your company provide?

    We offer Personal Income Tax, Sole Property Business Tax (Commission Income, Sales, Trucking Company, etc), Corporate Tax Return, and Trusty Tax Return.

  • Does your company have bookkeeping services?

    Yes, we offer complete in-house and offsite bookkeeping services to clients.

  • Which bookkeeping service is best for me, in-house or offsite?

    That depends entirely on what your business limitations are. If you lack the space and software, your best bet is to go with offsite bookkeeping. If on the other hand, you can afford the space and software, then in-house bookkeeping would be suitable. Ultimately, it all depends on what is best for you.

  • Does your company have E-File Tax Returns?

    Yes, we do. We provide services that offer E-File for Personal Tax, Self-Employment and Corporate Tax.

  • Does your company do tax planning for GST, PST, Health Tax and WSIB?

    Yes, we do tax planning for all of that including reconciliation.

  • Does your company incorporate businesses?

    Yes, we incorporate businesses at the Federal and Provincial level.

  • Does your firm file Corporate Tax Returns for provinces outside of Ontario?

    Yes, in fact we can do Corporate Tax Returns for any business anywhere in Canada.

  • Does your company do Non-Profitable and Charitable Tax Returns?

    Yes, we provide tax services for charitable and non-profit organizations.

  • Can you stay up-to-date with tax law changes?

    We most certainly can. Our team of professionals are prepared and knowledgeable of newly changed tax laws every year. See “News and Updates”

  • What if I haven’t filed my previous year’s tax returns?

    We can still help and we’d be willing to speak on your behalf to tax authorities to help you settle your tax issues.

  • What if despite your quality services, I am still audited?

    Do not stress. Simply contact us and we will guide and assist you throughout the process.

  • What If I am self-employed. Can you help me decipher my business expenses?

    We definitely can. You can either contact us or drop by our offices and we will give you a thorough assessment of what your business expenses are.

  • I would like to start my own business soon, how can I get a business plan started?

    To get started on a business plan, call us to set up an appointment with one of our business advisors who will help you take the right steps.

  • What if I still have additional questions?

    If you have additional questions, call our office at 1-866-882-2829 or e-mail:

Would you like us to send you a quote?

Fill out the form and we'll be right with you in a short time!Get A Quote

Stay connected with us in your favorite flavor!